Provost and EVP for Academic Affairs Search
Hiring effective leaders in higher education is critical to an institution’s success. The University of New Mexico has retained Isaacson, Miller in its search for a Provost and Executive Vice President (EVP) for Academic Affairs. Read the Isaacson, Miller Approach to Executive Search.
Interested in applying or nominating a potential candidate?
The following is a proposed timeline and is subject to change:
- Committee kickoff (read Search Committee Charge)
- Consultant listening sessions with faculty, staff and students
- Begin recruitment of potential candidates
January – March 2019
- Search committee works to identify candidates
March - April 2019
- Open forums with campus community
Upon completion of all necessary interview rounds and/or onsite visits, the appointment and announcement of the Provost and EVP for Academic Affairs will be made.
Please check back to this site often, for updates and information.