Senior Vice President, Finance and Administration Search
Hiring effective leaders in higher education is critical to an institution’s success. The University of New Mexico has retained Wheless Partners with their Methodology of a 4 Step Optimized Process to assist in its search for a Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration.
Interested in applying or nominating a potential candidate?
The following is a proposed timeline and is subject to change:
- Committee Kickoff (read Search Committee Charge)
- Consultant Listening Sessions with Faculty, Staff and Students
- Begin recruitment of potential candidates
March - April 2019
- Interviews with search committee
- Open Forums with campus community
- Interview with President and other applicable parties
Upon completion of all necessary interview rounds and/or onsite visits, the appointment and announcement of Senior Vice President will be made.